- Two access control methods to meet different application needs:
- Fingerprint only(1-to-N matching)
- ID + Fingerprint(1-to-1 matching)
- Each user can register up to 3 fingerprints
- User/Finger administration, add, delete, edit, etc, can be done in both FS20 and
- User/Finger database can be synchronized between FS20 and FAS/PC via
- All communication between FS20 and FAS is encrypted by Blowfish algorithm and
the key exchange between is done by Diffie-Hellman algorithm.
- Can operate in local mode or network mode
- Support Wiegand interface with 5 selectable output format.
- Support Futronic's
Remote Relay Unit FS30.
- There are black and silver colour enclosure for customer to select.
- Each FS20 can store up to 500 fingerprints
- Fingerprint recognition is done on FS20(input finger is matched to database
stored in FS20).
- Access log is stored locally. Each FS20 can store up to 32,000 access log
- Access Log in FS20 can be sent to FAS via LAN/Internet and then exported as
Excel or text format
- Unlimited number of fingerprints can be stored in
- Fingerprint recognition is done on FAS(input finger is matched to database
stored in FAS)
- Access log is stored in FAS which can store unlimited number of access log
- Access Log in FAS can be exported as Excel or text format
- A maximum of 99 Fin'locks can be connected to FAS to form a cluster for
large-scale access control application
- If LAN/Internet connection is accidentally broken, all FS20s will switch to
operate in local mode automatically